Dan Rue, commonly referred to as (DancingDan) or (Daniel-San), is an American dancer, comedian, and internet celebrity best known for his Instagram videos with comedic partner Nicholas Joseph. As of 2021, Danrue’s net worth is estimated to be $1 million.
He was a recurring cast member on MTV, and VH1’s improv comedy show Wild’ N Out from Season 11 through Season 13.
|Date of Birth||February 11, 1988|
|Birth Place||Baton Rouge, LA, United States|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
Dan “DanRue” Rue – a.k.a. “Dancing Dan” – was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, on 11 February 1988. Dan continues to live in Louisiana to be near to his mother, with whom he has shared countless images, showing his love and admiration for her. He has not revealed her identity but has stated that she raised him alone for many years following his father’s death. He is indebted to her for being strong enough to raise him alone.
Dan entered Louisiana State University in 2006 after graduating from his local high school in Baton Rouge. He graduated in 2010 with a BA in Sociology.
Danrue Net Worth & Professional Career
While Dan was still a university student, he never considered an online career. He and his friend Nick (Nicholas Joseph) were capturing humorous films of Dan dancing, with Nick editing the footage.
Without a doubt, Dan and Nick would not be opposed to becoming Internet celebrities, but that was not their intention. They were socializing and producing entertaining videos, several of which went viral.
Dan joined the popular show “Wild ‘N Out” on 15 March 2018 on MTV, barely two weeks after Season 10 concluded.
The show is recognized for its eclectic group of popular comics and personalities that compete against one another (in teams) in comedy improvisation contests.
Danrue did not appear on the cast roster for Seasons 11 through 14, which began in July 2019. The show was developed by Nick Cannon, who also serves as the show’s permanent host, and is the highest-rated broadcast on the MTV2 channel in the channel’s history.
Danrue Net Worth
As of 2021, Danrue’s net worth is estimated to be $1 million. The primary source of his earnings comes from his career as a social influencer.
Danrue Net Worth growth in last 3 Years
|Net Worth in 2021||$1 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$700K|
|Net Worth in 2019||$300K|
- He appears in eight episodes during Season 11, twelve during Season 12, and one during Season 13.
- He was friends with Odell Beckham Jr. throughout his time at Louisiana State University.
- He has also modelled for Chris Brown’s “Black Pyramid” clothing line.
- Additionally, he established a GoFundMe website for Hurricane Harvey sufferers.
- Until the Ski Mask The Bird God/LightSkinKeisha episode, he did not speak on the show.
- Dan Rue, commonly referred to as (DancingDan) or (Daniel-San), is an American dancer, comedian, and internet celebrity.
- He is best known for his Instagram videos with comedic partner Nicholas Joseph.
- As of 2021, Danrue’s net worth is estimated to be $1 million.