Keyanta Tyrone Bullard, better known by his rap moniker Yungeen Ace, is a Florida-based rapper. His most well-known singles include “Pain” and “F*ck That.” As of 2022, Yungeen Ace’s net worth is estimated to be $750,000.
|Full Name||Keyanta Tyrone Bullard|
|Date of Birth||February 12, 1998|
|Birthplace||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
- Yungeen Ace, formerly known as Keyanta Tyrone Bullard, was born on February 12th, 1998, in Chicago, Illinois.
- However, when he was four years old, he and his family relocated to Jacksonville, Florida.
- Bullard grew up in a challenging environment. He was the twelfth child.
- His father was imprisoned, and his mother struggled mightily to support them all.
- His uncle would step in and act as a father figure in his life, but he died when he was 14. Bullard was heartbroken and turned to music and the streets for solace.
Yungeen Ace Net Worth & Career in Music
In 2018, Yungeen ace began his music career by uploading music to a variety of online platforms. Among his early works are “No Witness,” “Find Myself,” and “All In.” Within a few months, his popularity began to grow, and he started to receive millions of streams.
Just as his career began to take off, he faced a difficult period following the death of his brother, 19-year-old Trevon Bullard. Royale Smith Jr. and Jercoby Groover, two of his other friends, were also confirmed dead. Yungeen Ace, too, was in peril after taking eight bullets, but he survived. He received support following the massacre from NBA YoungBoy and Mista Cain.
Yungeen Ace then decided to pursue a career in music seriously. He released his self-titled debut album, which features JayDaYounggan and NBA YoungBoy. The album spawned chart-topping singles such as “Pain,” “F*ck That,” and “Jungle.” The majority of his songs express his emotional pain and struggles following the loss of his brother and friends. In less than two months, the single “Pain” garnered over 52 million views on YouTube.
Yungeen Ace released his sophomore album, “Don Dada,” on June 26, 2020. The album had songs like Recovery, Don Dada, 400 Shots, Murda Talk, Heartbroken, Promote Violence ft. King Von, and Promote Violence w/ King Von.
Yungeen Ace Net Worth
Yungeen Ace personal wealth is estimated to be $750,000 as of 2022. The primary source of his earnings comes from YouTube, music sales & Live shows.
Yungeen Ace Net Worth Growth
|Net worth in 2022||$750,000|
|Net worth in 2021||$500,000|
|Net worth in 2020||$300,000|
Yungeen Ace has also encountered legal difficulties. He was once apprehended while on house arrest. He was arrested for going to the mall without his probation officer’s permission. Ace and his friends were ambushed at a hotel in Georgia on March 10, 2019. Two of the four men were shot and critically injured. Ace was reportedly unharmed.
- Yungeen Ace, is a Florida-based rapper.
- He was born on February 12th, 1998, in Chicago, Illinois.
- In 2018, Yungeen ace began his music career.
- As of 2022, the net worth of Yungeen Ace is estimated to be $750,000.